Want to make your own syrup for coffee, tea or mixed drinks? Me too! This raspberry syrup was so simple and there are only three ingredients.
Here's what you'll need:
- 1 cup of water
- 2 cups of sugar
- 1/2 cup of raspberries
- small sauce pan
- wooden spoon
- storage container or jar
- Mix water and raspberries in a sauce pan and bring to a soft boil.
- Once the mixture is at a soft boil lower hear immediately and add sugar.
- Cook for 5 minutes on medium heat, and stir the mixture until sugar is dissolved.
- Strain the mixture through a cheesecloth
- Store the mixture in a container of your choice.
That's all! Now you have syrup to add to Italian sodas, coffee, tea and mixed drinks.