Hello world! Roasted chickpeas come out like tiny potatoes! It's magic, not like magic. It is magic. Okay, I'm exaggerating. These garlic-y little guys surpassed expectation by a long shot! So simple, too. Especially simple if you use a can of chickpeas that are already cooked.
Here's what you'll need:
- 1 can of chickpeas - strained
- 1 tablespoon of garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/4 cup of oil - I've been using grape seed oil but you can use olive oil
- a few cracks from the pepper grinder or a pinch of pepper
- Preheat oven to 425°
- Strain your can of chickpeas and place the chickpeas on a paper towel to strain out any extra fluid.
- Mix up your salt, garlic powder, oil, and pepper.
- Toss your chickpeas into the mix.
- Then place them on a baking sheet.
- Bake for 15 minutes for softer chickpeas and 30 for crispier ones. I did mine for 15 minutes and they were perfect.