I did enough writing yesterday. Now, I just want to look at the pretty pictures. Also, I have good feelings about the numbers 3 and 6 together. I don't know it just seems nice, soft maybe. That might be weird.
This is my Pin List, it really drives me nuts that I can't ever get to the original artist on these pictures. So, if they're yours or you know who's they are, please let me know. In the mean time, I'll track back to the pin-source, and you can join me in scouring the web to find who's stuff this is.
I got this cute roundup style idea from the talented folks at Hurd and Honey. They did theirs all nice and tidy and mine is kind of all over the place. #disastersforlyfe
- Ok, I lied, this one is from Free People.
- Look closer and these lil' babes are all tatted up for the holidays. I'm a big fan of the goth font that says 'Merry Christmas' source: Pinterest.
How do I get up and get dressed? #freelancelife source: Pinterest.
Just the best couples portrait and it's sideways. I love that. source: Pinterest.
Everything can be said in silence. Try it. It's pretty gratifying. source: Pinterest.
Mountains, I just sit and dream of you all day. source: For the Love of Wanderlust.
I just want to go some where. Oh, and another real photography source. source: NH McElroy.
Who does one speak to about getting this piano? source: A House in the Hills.
Crazy about this portrait of Joanna Newsom. Did you know she's married to Andy Samberg? soucre: Drag City.
The Gos! Loves: Cigarettes, dogs, and being the subject of everyone's fantasies. source: Pinterest.
Debbie Harry photographed by Richard Creamer, Los Angeles, 1977 source: Lady Hollywood.
The cutest terrarium I've seen in a while. source: Ruffled.
I go back and forth often on how I feel about yellow. In this case I'm for it. source: Pinterest.
This looks like what I wear everyday. source: Everlane.
This is my favorite color of leather. Plus the art work on the wall doesn't hurt. source: Surfing Cowboys.
It's Debbie Harry again. Well, Raquel Zimmerman as Debbie Harry. source: Fashion Gone Rogue.
I just so happen to know where all of these links go. So, that makes me a lot happier.
- Sweater meets halter? It's like all of my dreams have come true.
- This dress might make a fun DIY.
- White lace dresses, with high socks and giant sweaters are the best.
- Tortoise glasses, I don't care if I have like 5 more like them.
- Oh man, I really want to dive in the deep end of weird t-shirts.
- It feels like summer here in California already. I should've gone to the desert before it got so hot.
- Mix tape hoodies, that's it.
- I like everything that's happening here.
- This is a romper and I need it.
- Dip-dyed sweaters. I think this orange-y peach color is my favorite right now.
- Just all the fedoras, though. Give me all of them.
- I think those wooden storage boxes are pretty DIY-able. Loan me some tools.